Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronic Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Register Log in

how the video data given to display ( say lcd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquakeerthi

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
like what are the changes need to show a vedio and i have some basic configuration details for picture i dont have any trouble with that but i need to know about video bit urgent

dr pepper

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Thats a really broad question, do you want to genrate a composite video signal?, a fairly complex task and normally would be done by special function chips rather than use up micro time.
Pal systems contain a 64uS line by line pulse, containing the horizontal sync pulse, colourburst colour synchronisation pulse, then analogue multiplexed signals for the rgb intensity, every 322 lines the horizontal sync pulse is modified to tell the monitor a new frame is comming.
Heres some more info on video generation, a very interesting project for a video based pic scope:

A poorman's oscilloscope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor