Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How should I Write data in a SD memory and read it through SPI ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no hidden sectors. If a MBR is used, the partition boot sector can be found at the sector address specified in the partition table. The point has been discussed in detail up in this thread.

There are no hidden sectors. If a MBR is used, the partition boot sector can be found at the sector address specified in the partition table. The point has been discussed in detail up in this thread.
I reject a SD card from my cellphone it has 153 hidden sector and after a while that I was reading and writing on it through MCU , it's hidden sector has changed to zero !!!!!!! how do you explain it ?

Hello!

I reject a SD card from my cellphone

What do you mean?

it has 153 hidden sector

Once again, there are no hidden sectors on an SD card. There are reserved sectors as specified
by the FAT specs, but no hidden.

and after a while that I was reading and writing on it through MCU ,
it's hidden sector has changed to zero !!!!!!! how do you explain it ?

The SD card does not write itself. If one sector changed, it's simply because you wrote it at some point.

Dora.

Reactions: FvM

FvM

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back