Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how programming work? can we demostrate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lcs81

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
AS i know, let say if we write a program in HLL(high level language) such as C, it can be compile to machine code.

This machine code is unique for different model of machine(or preciesly, processor or controller).

My question is, how can this "program" (software) make the machine work? How can we link this? Anyone can suggest a simple software programming to control a simple LED hardware whitout using any microcontroller or processor?

Is my suggestion possible?

how can this "program" (software) make the machine work?
You have to ask : how can this machine code make processor work?

How can we link this?
What do you mean?

a simple software programming to control a simple LED hardware whitout using any microcontroller or processor?
without using any microcontroller or processor? The software controling...?

Quote:
how can this "program" (software) make the machine work?

You have to ask : how can this machine code make processor work?
--->yes, excatly what u understant

Quote:
How can we link this?

What do you mean?
i mean--->How the machine code link to the hardware, or how the machine code control the hardware

Quote:
a simple software programming to control a simple LED hardware whitout using any microcontroller or processor?

without using any microcontroller or processor? The software controling...? -
I mean-->Can we create a circuit board, let say have 10 led and 5 switch(manual or electronic) and put in this machine code and program it as we wish?

You have to read
Central processing unit From Wikipedia, and take special attention on CPU operation section

without using any microcontroller or processor? The software controling...? -
I mean-->Can we create a circuit board, let say have 10 led and 5 switch(manual or electronic) and put in this machine code and program it as we wish?
You can't do that, except your build your own CPU on that board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back