Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how post an image ,picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

minhlam

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all..
Please help me to know:
how can I post direct a image (schema circuit) at here (i.e. not pass though: Add an image or manage attachments. Thank you so much.

go to some image host there are a lot of them
upload you image and add the link to your post, put the link in the image frame in the toollbar (click on the image frame and put the link in the blank window )
and the image appears in your post ...

In 'quick post' you should click on 'manage attachments' to upload an image. In 'advanced' click on 'add image' - then you can past the link into you post. In either case you image will be hosted on edaboard - you don't need an external host.

Keith

In 'quick post' you should click on 'manage attachments' to upload an image. In 'advanced' click on 'add image' - then you can past the link into you post. In either case you image will be hosted on edaboard - you don't need an external host.

Keith

Thank you for your help.Could you send an image ('quick post).Because I don't see where('quick post) in this link.
and sorry for more question. Best regards

I think it depends on your personal preferences as to whether you see it. It is actually called 'post quick reply' and should be below this post along with the 'manage attachments' button.

Keith

Dear DevilMKD
First thank you for your help .If you have the time, please help me some image (upload image...)
for more understand your teach.
Best regards

I cannot post screenshots at the moment - I am using my mobile phone.

Keith

Dear keith1200rs
Oh; I am sorry.And thank you so much.

You DON'T need to host the pictures elsewhere - you can upload them to edaboard as you post which is far quicker and easier and I believe was the original question. You either click 'manage attachments' or 'add image' when editing the post. When I get to a computer I will be able to post screenshots showing the steps but that is unlikely to be before Tuesday.

Keith

here it is step-by-step using direct upload on the forum host

39_1303553442.jpg

Dear DevilMKD
Thank you very very much for your helpful.Again thank you.
Best regards
lam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back