Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how much you would earn per hour in your country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmoscircuit

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Would you tell me how much you would earn per hour ,if you were a pcb layout engineer?
and how much you will pay a pcb layout design , if you were a customer who found a layout company?

cca 500$
will not mention the country

tahiti

cca 500 per hour? Would you use the USdollar unit?
you pay or you earn?

a pcb layout engineer may earn 2~4 USdollar per hour in China Shanghai.

the cheapest resource in China is human.
sigh.......

yes, cmoscircuit, people who work on pcb earn around 500 US $ a month in my country...

terrible

tahiti

In my country the recommended minimun salary for a newly qualified engineer is 4018 USD per month if you got a bachelor degree and 4135 USD per month if you got a master degree.

Me
Denmark

It is about 600 USD in Czech

And how much is the monthly salary of the SI engineer in different countries?

What does SI means?

What role does the rank of the degree or the experience play?

Hi,

About 1800 EUROS (1944 USD) month .

Regards

As an (engineering) student I get paid ~ 600 USD by our Government per month. Every student in my country can get 600 USD per month throughout the whole education, paid by the Government and we only have to pay for the books we use for our study.

It is about 3500 USD in Canada.

In England it ranges from £15 per hour to £30 per hour.

windflower said:
me said:
What does SI means?

SI is signal Integrate :?

Actually SI is meant Signal Integrity >SI Engineer is an engineer study noise, crosstalk, progation delay, rise, fall time aspect of a design esp in board design

cmoscircuit said:
a pcb layout engineer may earn 2~4 USdollar per hour in China Shanghai.

In my country, PCB layout hardly get a job, because most of PCB design go to China

Unemployed Land

There is 1000-1500$ per month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back