Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How many pets do u have ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

my_books

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

I have fishes :)

In past, when I was a young I has two dogs...one of then lived maybe 20 years! And other 12 or 14 years!

Now, in my house we not have dogs, but one bird similar to brazilian arara (here, called "papagaio"). He name is Lolo and my grandmother, my mother and my sisters love them, but I prefer dog.

In next christmas, I will purchase one new dog for us...until them, I stay alone :cry:

Gorkin

I forgive! I had also fishes, but they drowned!!! :D:D:D

Gorkin

A Golden Retriever, so far... the next time she brakes something I'll open the door and let it go...

Ten years ago, I have two dogs and one cat, but I have none of them.
missing...

I have a dog now.but I used to have a cat. I also had turtles. may they rest in peace!!!! :(

I luvd to have a Dinasour..... :roll:
But my mum warned me that, u just resemble the same and there is no need to have it in home again.....:D

i have a horse stallion :D and 4 dogs in 2 houses :) best greeting for animal friends :)

use to have 2 cats then 1 more cat after them now none.

used to have 2 cats (kitties) too!
cats are so cute (=^.^=) meow~

my_books said:

I have fishes :)

One dog and two rats. One of the rats is slowly dying from lung disease.

i have one dog...but for security not as a pet ! ;)

I love birds,
I have one canary

own a gray crazy cat, whose name is Fiodor :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back