Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[General] how i use gate drive ir2110 or ir2112?. help

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosman001

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am trying to dirve four mosfet with a microcontroller so i can implement PWM on a dc motor. i am using atmega16 and the dc motor is 12v. i have IR2112 or ir2110 to drive them. i have no idea on how use the IR2112 driver. can some1 please enlighten me with a schematic? so i know which pin is used for what purpose. i dont have time to do all searching about it .

thanks
iosman

Hi,

the datasheet tells you all you need.

Additionally there are countless threads here about IR21xx and how to drive MOSFETs.
And even more in the internet. Millions I assume. And almost every single one should tell the basics. No need to find a special one.

And the manufacturer provides additional inofrmations like application notes, design note, evaluation boards, design examples.

I really dot know how to help you with your quite general question.

Maybe you should ask a more detailed question ... and the same time give all your requirements...please in one post.

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back