Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How I do to shifte/pass Vin=0-3V to Vout=6-9V ? 0 needs to be 6, 1-7, 2-8 and 3-9V?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred556

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

could anyone give me an idea how I do this?

I have a Vin is going from 0V to 3V but to my system works I need him to go to 6V to 9V.

Any sugestions? I need to be linear, 0 correspond to 6; 0,5V to 6,5V ... and 3V to 9V..

He has to be with cmos technology.

I'm a beginner, so I apologise if the answer is obvious but I don't know.

Thanks in advance.

It's not clear if you are designing a chip or a circuit. You could simply use an op amp as a summer, with one input set to 6VDC.

I'm designing a circuit LDO but I don't have enough voltage so I need to increase it. But has to be linear...

I don't have picture, but here's what you need: Take an opamp. Connect its output to its inverting input through a resistor, R. Connect the inverting input to ground through another resistor, R. (You've got a gain-of-2). Connect two resistors to the non-inverting input, say, 10K. Connect one of these resistors to your 0-3V source, connect the other resistor to +6V. 0-3 in==>6-9 out.

Pay attention to your source impedance-if that's very high you'll get some error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back