Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] How I Create 555 Timer For 30 LED

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhawan429

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Friends My Name Nazakat From Pakistan .
How I Make 30 Led project With 3 Led effect
and use 556 or 555 .plz help I am New in electronic Field.Thanks

dear. connect base of a bc107 or equal transistor to output of 555 with 100 0hm resistor, collector to Vcc and emitter should be grounded by loads. load should be parallel of N series diode. N=VCC/(2.5). by tuning the magnitude of resistor, you can tune the brightness.
best wishes

- - - Updated - - -

dear. connect base of a bc107 or equal transistor to output of 555 with 100 0hm resistor, collector to Vcc and emitter should be grounded by loads. load should be parallel of N series diode. N=VCC/(2.5). by tuning the magnitude of resistor, you can tune the brightness.
best wishes

Hi Nazakat,
555 Timer is the amazing IC for beginners, even me started my hobby circuits with 555 IC.
Here I suggest you a small circuit to practice. You can connect as many LEDs according to your wish.
555 Edaboard.gif

If you still confused let me know.

Hi gohari ' vpjaseem bundle of thanks u replying me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back