Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How I can program Xilinx CPLd series XC9500 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

lollobrigido

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
xilinx cpld programmer

Can someone tell me how I can program these devices? If there is a circuit to build can someone post it?

THX

Lollo

xilinx cpld programming

Pls download Xlinix 3.1 or over Software from Xilinx

how to program cpld

Hi!

When you said program, you mean VHDL/ verilog or phisical programming using prom or via Jtag, any way you can find a lot of schematic designs with CPLDs searching on Google.

example:

**broken link removed**

Good luck, Bart

cpld program

Download ISE webpack 5.1 and program your CPLD using JTAG.

how to program a xilinx cpld

You also can use an embedded microcontroller such as MCS-51 for XC9500 in-system programming.

cpld programs

Hi lollobrigido,

I think this is a very generic question.
As Bartart said it depends what you mean.

If you have the code ready to be build into a chip, then you need synthesis and build tools and there is another topic talking about them right now **broken link removed**

If what you want is a mode to download your image to the CPLD then you'll need either a JTAG programmer (which you can buy or DIY, and the IMPACT sw to program it that is free) or any kind of controller to do ISP as cdcll said.

Good luck,
Maestor

cpld programer

I have a programmer in P-r-o-t-e-l-9-9 format, tested and working great. Please PM me if you need it.

Thanks in advance.

Yours,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back