Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how i can make aplication program with matlab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alec82

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
mclmcrrt74.dll

hi everybody
how i can make aplication program with matlab?(*.exe)
i want to use & run my .m file without using matlab
best regards.

how to make a program in matlab

you cannot do it (as I know), though you may be able to link VC and matlab, but the librariers are still needed. The better place to check is the matlab web site

how to make a matlab program

Hi
yes, you can but really it need matlab to run and there is no benefit in it.
I recommend that don't waste your time.
regards

matlab and stk

Maybe this will help you. From the MathWorks web site:
"This chapter explains how to use the MATLAB Compiler to code and build stand-alone applications. Stand-alone applications run without the help of the MATLAB interpreter. In fact, stand-alone applications run even if MATLAB is not installed on the system. However, stand-alone applications do require the run-time shared libraries, which are detailed in the corresponding sections."
https://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk_r13/help/toolbox/compiler/ch04stan.html

alec82

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
programs made in matlab

thank you very much echo47 :D

how to build matlab application

how i can make aplication programs use matlab ( package .m file ) and it can run everywhere as long as i have installed matlab as run a java aplication program with java platform :)
thanks first :D

matlab + stand alone programming

I want to make file exe from a .m file in matlab R2006a, when process completed, i see a file exe but i cant run it . Because it noticed " This application has failed to start because mclmcrrt74.dll was not found. Re_installing the application may fix this problem "
I cant find mclmcrrt74.dll by google :(
Can you help me :(
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

matlab to make application

MATLAB is expensive. MATLAB Component Runtime is free. See "Deployment Addendum" in the license agreement:
**broken link removed**

make matlab run on my website

Excuse me,

is it possible to build an interface link between MATLAB and STK codes?

I explain :

part the output from STK are given to Matlab code. It elaborates them and gives a feed-back to STK that continues its iteration.
It's an iterative process.

Is available a software like that?

Thanks in advance,

Lupin

make program with matlab

there is a tool in matlab called GUIDE you can use it but it run under matlab (u must install matlab) in GUIDE u will use graphic user interface like forms.button.labels,.......

-there is another tool is to make linke between visula c++ and matlab but the apllication will be slow

GOOD LUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back