Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how i can find UART 16550A IC in Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

elrayes

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Does anyone has an idea about how i can find an UART IC 16550A in the Egyptian market, actually i went to "bab El-loo' " and find nothing, may from a time but i don't know now, did anyone of you use it in college projects and how he got it.
Thanks in advance

elrayes said:
Does anyone has an idea about how i can find an UART IC 16550A in the Egyptian market, actually i went to "bab El-loo' " and find nothing, may from a time but i don't know now, did anyone of you use it in college projects and how he got it.
Thanks in advance

try :176. Tahrir St.,Bab El-Louk (النخيلى)

Thanks Mostafa, I will try to contact El-Nekhely, however components supplier "RAM" told me they don't have this part.

Dear Mostafa and all who read this
Firstly thanks to Mostafa, El-Nekheley has a UART IC, however they don;t have the 16550 but they have another UART IC 8250 with price 35 LE for anyone need this info.
Good luck u all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back