Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How i can find my old post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarath.electro

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I just start to post in various forms. But now i cant remember the topic name. If there is any other option to find my all posts except search?.....

Hi,
give simple your name in the header (before) search topic & click...
K.

As you long to the forum and get the main page , on the TOP right hand corner, you'll find "View posts since last visit" and below that is "View your posts" with which you'll get all your previous posts.
Cheers

In my case, old post and its replies with attachments have been deleted...
I'm missing my old posts

Try clicking this below given link. I cant see any of your post which ever deleted. If deleted, it should be in the Trashcan for 14 days, which can even viewed at your end. Yes EDA has cleared some copyrighted materials in posts and attchments which were having papers, ebooks and other such doccuments.

Cheers

but why was deleted? not long ago I want to download certain files I thought were in mu inbox or post created... nothing, it was empty...
damn it

madeza said:
but why was deleted? not long ago I want to download certain files I thought were in mu inbox or post created... nothing, it was empty...
damn it
Why it was deleted?...You know it better..:D and it cant be in your inbox unless someone send you the stuff. If deleted by any mod , you may see the same in the trashcan till 14days. If you have deleted by mistake, you may not see it...Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.