Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How I can communication with 2 uC

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

any one have idea, how i communication 2 microcontroller (mcs 51) in port (not UART, SPI) :( i try it but it can't work data transfer in parallel 8 bit data and 2 hand checking but it have error
:cry:

Many peoples tend to forget the handshake. Hope your source isn't the link below:

**broken link removed**

small errata
**broken link removed**

My 2cent advice: switch to i2c , forget about parallel.

Out of topic question: Why do you think the IDE ATA will become legacy soon and the new king will be SerialATA ?

Regards,
Silvio

parallel transfer is only must when the data speed has to be very fast (approaching the MCU execution rate). In all othere circumstances, a serial or I2C is preferred.

Serial ATA has the advantage of simpler cable and connections. With the high speeds of serial transfers possible using new silicon advancements, a USB like simple cable and connector is preferrable than a 40 pin IDE.

hai,
which way r u trying .can u give sample sch and pgm
bye

u can use interrupt to check data transfer :eek:

Microcontrollers connect

Hi, you can use some types of 3 states. Yo can use for example 74ls245 or similar part nad use 2 adittional pins to enable the chips. Regards.

Well which mcu's are you using? If pic's try to look at www.pic-c.com/forum If i were you i prefer i2c.

Analyzer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back