Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How does the taxes look like in European countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASIC_intl

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How is the the tax deduction schemne in European countries now a days?

tax by govt

Do you know how was the tax deduction scheme in European countries in the earlier days?

Re: tax by govt

fine.

In the UK we are not taxed highly enough (no matter what the tabloids and opposition MP's say), which is why our Health service etc. is not what it once was.

What has this to do with ASIC design though?

Hi
Has anyone have proper idea of the question related to tax? If so, let it be written kindly.

In Germany, Tax is around 45% for a Bachelor and 35% for a Married person.

You will get loads of info in EDA jobs and posting thread.

ASIC_Intl, If you tell us which european country taxes u r looking for, may be some body can help you with more information.

Say Thanks if it has helped you !!!

HI

YOu have written the maximum slab. Probaby they have different slabs for different incomes. It will be better if u can provide slabwise.

What about taxes over salary in Netherland?

tax by govt

maximum slab --> has no influence over all and it may be few percentage difference depending up on the health insurance which you take over here in Germany. If you are earning atleast 30k per annum, what i said above will be true.

In Germany, social security deductions and Health Insurance deductions also should be added to your tax. All these deductions will be of some % and when you sum them up, u will find that you gross salary is 40-45 % deducted every month.

Hi

Is this 30k in units of euro?

In india u can save upto 1 lakh for tax saving under section 80C.

How much can you save in Germany for tax saving by insurance or any other policy?

Are you working permanently in Germany? Have u been sent by your service provider company to Germany?

Thanks in advance

tax by govt

Yes, The Currency what i was talking is Euros, German Tax saving is little bit complicated and you have to provide lot of documents and a Tax consultant can better estimate how much we can get back at the end of year.

By Insurance and other policies u cant save much in germany, only major tax returns we can expect is by showing that u r supporting u r parents, medical bills and something like this.

I have been directly recruited over here.

how did u apply in companies in Germany being in India? how many yrs. of experience did u had when u applied in Germany?

Hi dcreddy

What is your personal email id to sent you emails from my personal id?

tax by govt

check u r personal message, i have sent my mail id.

If you haven't received, give me u r mail id so that i can mail u back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back