How do you get Schottky diodes without having to wait 13 weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

treez

Hello,
I have designed a 500W, 3 channel , switch mode led driver with three schottky diodes on it that have gone non-stocked on Mouser.com, digikey.com, farnell.com and RS…..Mouser and digikey have them listed, but it’s a 13 week lead time to get them in….we need these now…(they were in stock when I was laying out the board.)

Do you know how I can get hold of any of the following diodes, which have the necessary POWERDI5060-8 footprint….

SBRT25U80SLP
SBRT20U100SLP
SBRT20M80SLP

SBRT25U80SLP datasheet
**broken link removed**

Always a good idea to design your board to take an alternative type as well! I can't help with a supplier but if you contact Diodes Inc. they may have stock holding lists for their distributors.

Brian.

Reactions: treez

T

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

T

thanks, though that's the thing that I accidentally got into aswell, though that's the 60V version......, the 80 and 100v ones are nil stock everywhere.
Anyway, we may end up using your 60v one anyway, so a big Thankyou, our rail is 52v, and we fear transients due to eg psu going on/off and ringing the supply up above 60V.......but anyway, how did you find those 60v ones?.....I searched "diodes, diodes.com, POWERDI5060, and the only 60V ones that I found were non stocked....so I don't know how you found the in-stock 60v ones?

Last edited by a moderator:

Try calling them and asking them to search for them.

T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…