Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How do you do multiplication/convolution in OrCAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

djalli

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC 20500
Activity points
orcad abm

How do you add multiplication/convolution in OrCAD schematic. Possibly I am tired but my professor posted the schematic I am including but I can't find it in my OrCAD.

Can you help me here please. I owe you a lot.
thank you.

in figure Vif is Vsin Voltage source and Vmod.

orcad multiplier

Djalli,

Both voltage sources (Vif=>Vsin component and Vmod=> Vpulse component) you can find in SOURCE library and the component MULT in ABS library.

You need to add these two libs in your project (Capture or Schematic), before to use the components.

abm in orcad

jonatan said:
Djalli,

Both voltage sources (Vif=>Vsin component and Vmod=> Vpulse component) you can find in SOURCE library and the component MULT in ABS library.

You need to add these two libs in your project (Capture or Schematic), before to use the components.

jonatan, thank you thank you. it seems in my OrCAD at school ver. 10 is ABM library. Possibly they changed the name at Cadence. Again thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back