Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How do I simulate the fully differential OTA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
check out the code attached. it works well, just change the library name. it is more of a template. Remember, you should remove the comment lines after choosing your simulation.

Good Luck

THANK,VERY HELPFUL.

Sadegh.j said:
check out the code attached. it works well, just change the library name. it is more of a template. Remember, you should remove the comment lines after choosing your simulation.

Good Luck

This kit looks very useful , but i have doubt that why is the V- is connected to 1.5 always? if this is some dc bias voltage how do we arrive on this based on desin?

which is the .print/plot corrensponds to Transient simulation with pulse input?
is this "dcgain" measurement is so called Av(0)?

it would be helpful if you tell remaining Vin (3 types) and V+ when to use (meaning measurement/print/plot )

similarly what is the setup to calculate ICMR ?

thanks a lot

You can start with a sample OPAMP design, you can download the free circuit at:

**broken link removed**

You can simply refer to the Gray integrated circuit design book. Wish you good luck

Pick a simulator depending on your freq. In lower freq, hspice and cadence are pretty good. In very high freq. nothing beats ADS. (I think)

The differential input could be tricky. Pay attention to the common mode level. You have to DC biase transistors after all.

Then simulate your circuit. view the bode plot and you have all you need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back