Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how do i program and connect my LM 35 to 8051

Status
Not open for further replies.

iannloh

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to connect lm35

Guys can someone give me hints on how to connect up LM 35 to my microprocessor 8051? and how would i program it if i wanted it to activate the buzzer if its temperature is higher den what is desired?

lm35 with 8051

lm35 is a temperature sensor with an analog output, 10mV per degree Celcius, as i recall the 8051 does not have an analog to digital converter, the in order to interface it you should use an analog to digital converter.

then the program is very straight forward as it is a matter of comparing a pair of bytes.

Reactions: swapon

swapon

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
lm connect 2009

Hi,
LM35 is a Analog sensor, so you must use ADC(Analoge to Digital Convertor) device.
i think 8051 have this itself.
so you must go to learn how to Use ADC in 8051
it's so simple....

Good Luck...

lm35 for 8051

8051 does not have on chip ADC
Raoof

programme for lm35 using adc and 8051

hello, we are using lm 35 with 8052 using adc 0848 but we are facing problem can u please help..we used the code as given in mazidi but its not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back