Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How different parameters of antenna are used in hfss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eesha90

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am designing dipole antenna and it has different parameters like gap,radiation,radius etc.plz tell me how to give values to these parameters

Read the F***ing manual.

Seriously, it's pointless to ask questions like this, when if you spent a bit of time reading the manual, and doing a few of the examples, you would know the answers to these.

Read the F***ing manual.

Seriously, it's pointless to ask questions like this, when if you spent a bit of time reading the manual, and doing a few of the examples, you would know the answers to these.

I think dis is not a proper way to answer..I knw pretty well abt awl relatd to antenna I juss put questions fa more knowledge if u think ma questions are rubbish den dun ans...thanks

I think dis is not a proper way to answer..I knw pretty well abt awl relatd to antenna I juss put questions fa more knowledge if u think ma questions are rubbish den dun ans...thanks

I can't understand yor write, but I can see it is some sort of pseudo-English. But the fact remains if you do some of the examples in the manual, you would know the answer to this.

Perhaps you will find someone willing to describe what you can read in the manual, and will cover in the examples. I'm not one of them either

Dave

It all depends upon your requirement ... need to elaborate for what range you are designing??? whats the requirement??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back