Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] How could I draw 45 degree path in virtuoso?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuxinmingming

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

How could I draw 45 degree path in virtuoso? When I draw path using commond "P", I can only draw 90 degree path.

Should I set .cdsenv or .cdsinit file? Please help.

Regards,

Mark

Hi, i have tried to draw 45 degree route many times but every time drc is not clearing the route, it gives some sort of grid errors every time,, please help. but however DRC passes it only with the width of 0.24u.

Hi, i have tried to draw 45 degree route many times but every time drc is not clearing the route, it gives some sort of grid errors every time,, please help. but however DRC passes it only with the width of 0.24u.
For each technology there is a minimum grid specified in the PDK, I think you might have set the grid to that minimum value(you can change this by changing the display settings by pressing key 'e') and you are placing the path not in the grid.Place the path exactly on the grid dots your DRC will be cleared.

Thank ou so much for replying well I am using 65n technology and and have set my Grid to 0.005. i only able to draw path with the width of 0.24u, i have also have tried many other width sizes also but DRC is not clearing them.

Thank ou so much for replying well I am using 65n technology and and have set my Grid to 0.005. i only able to draw path with the width of 0.24u, i have also have tried many other width sizes also but DRC is not clearing them.

Make use of polygon instead of path for drawing in 45 degree angle..Grid errors will go..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back