Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[51] how can we sms on different phones through single gsm

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohit646

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how can we sms on different phones through single gsm:fight:

Store the numbers to which you want to send in ROM. Send SMS to any required number.

Didn't understand the quite clearly? for what application this is going to get used? please explain

Didn't understand the quite clearly? for what application this is going to get used? please explain

i am using it in project where m assigning a particular no. to the users and wanted to send messages to them through gsm coding .
like person A has no.1 and am to send a message.
than person B has no.2 and am to sen another message to him

I don't understand the problem. You'll send them sequentially, using multiple AT+CMGS commands.

There are two ways. If numbers are fixed that is if there are say 10 numbers then you can store them in eeprom or ROM and then when SMS has to be sent then read one number from memory and build the AT+CMGS+"number" command and send the SMS. If numbers can change then use a keypad to key in the mobile numbers like the device asks enter no. 1 and you enter mobile no. 1 and it sends SMS to that number. You can also have different SMS for different numbers. Based on the no. being entered that is 1, 2, 3,... different SMS is read from memory and sent. Alternately youy can use a SD Card and store the mobile numbers and messages in it. Read SD Card and send SMS.

There are two ways. If numbers are fixed that is if there are say 10 numbers then you can store them in eeprom or ROM and then when SMS has to be sent then read one number from memory and build the AT+CMGS+"number" command and send the SMS. If numbers can change then use a keypad to key in the mobile numbers like the device asks enter no. 1 and you enter mobile no. 1 and it sends SMS to that number. You can also have different SMS for different numbers. Based on the no. being entered that is 1, 2, 3,... different SMS is read from memory and sent. Alternately youy can use a SD Card and store the mobile numbers and messages in it. Read SD Card and send SMS.

thnks :wink:
but can you provide any link for help
where i can understand some what more deeply:thumbsup:

I will give you a code soon. One or two days.

Actually the command should be
AT+CMGS="NUMBER1"
AT+CMGS="NUMBER2"
and so on.

to send it sequentially

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back