Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can we read data from any microcontroller or Flash ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

san2004

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Frnds,

I am working as PCB Designer ..just for my learning I want to know how can we read data or code from any IC ( microcontrolller/ Flash ).....? Also wat is the significance of Lock bit ?
I am designing one small PCB where main processor is ATMEL 0839 TINY13V-10SU (SOIC 8 PIN package) ... Can I get datasheet of this IC ? I think this is 8 BIT AVR microcontroller....
Kindly waiting for your help....
Thanks in advance...
Byeeeee...

0839 is a production date, the device is ATtiny13. You'll find the datasheet at atmel.com, it also tells about programming options. The significance of lock bit is in the fact, that you can't read a locked device, most likely the case with a retail product.

P.S.: You may want to read th edaboard rules and points regarding unwanted crossposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back