Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can u draw a circule in Cadence Schematic symbol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmad_abdulghany

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cdf symbol layout

Hello,

assume that i want to draw arc or circule as a part of a Symbol for certain block, how can i do that in Virtuoso Schematic composer?

Thanks in advance,
Ahmad,

Click mouse where should be center of circle and then move it aside to define radius.

Thanks Safwat and Fom, you really helped me :)

Well, I have another question to you.. is there a keyboard bindkey to show the CDF dialog box for certain component instead of going to the CIW and open from there?

Thanks,
Ahmad,

do u mean properties of an object , if so it is "q"

No, :)
I don't mean it, but anyway, it's not a very repeatively needed thing, i can do it from CIW window directly, thanks,

But, if you have a pdf contains as many as possible of Cadence Virtuoso Schematic, Layout, analog environment, etc. and any other keyboard bindkeys and short-cuts, so please attach it to your next reply.....

Thanks alot :)
Ahmad,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back