Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can I take the Actual 1:1 Orcad Print out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanath Embedded

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
1:1 Orcad Print out

Hi Guys,

I have designed the Orcad layout for one of schematics. So before giving it for PCB Fabrication I want to check it out the dimensions by placing the components on a paper work. So please let me know In Orcad16 how can I take the Actual Print out (1:1) of layout in a sheet of paper.

1:1 Orcad Print out

You may print out the layout with 1:1 in layout if you want to see it physically. or you may measure the dimension with layout tools.

Re: 1:1 Orcad Print out

Hi,

I had taken the Printout with 1:1 in Gerbwise tool in Orcad by exporting to Bitmap format. But when I checked it , the size of the layout in paper is small when compared to actual layout. Please let me know how can i take the printout of actual layout size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back