Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can i start Cadence IC DESIGN in Linux??

Status
Not open for further replies.

rienneir

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I have installed successfully Cadence IC design V610 in Ubuntu. But I don't know how i can start it to work because there isn't any icon like in Windows. I need some helps to start it.
Thanks.

If your paths are properly set up, 'icfb' is how mine goes.

really i'm new fresh grad student and prepare for master studies , and i ask if any member here can work on offline projects with me

dick_freebird said:
If your paths are properly set up, 'icfb' is how mine goes.

Thanks for your answer. But, It's really strange. My installation was finished without errors. But i can't open cadence ic design after the installation. I can't find 'icfb' in my paths.

Did you install another software to open it, OPEN ACCESS software or HITKIT software for example.

Thanks.

PS: I used INSTALLSHIELD MULTIPLATFORM to install my software.

use a proper cshrc or bshrc file which has information regarding path location. much like bat file of dos.

search the net or PM me.

hock

hi my dear firends,
can you give me the source file Cadence IC design V610?
i want to start installation..
the source file have the assura ? best regards.

@mortezajoon: This for you **broken link removed** or **broken link removed**

Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.