Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can I produce sinewave using integrator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: sinewave generator!

dainis said:
Links about DDS project:

/h**p://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Code/1835/minidds.html
/h**p://www.geocities.com/leon_heller/dds.html

I can not link there,Why?

runny said:
dainis said:
Links about DDS project:

/h**p://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Code/1835/minidds.html
/h**p://www.geocities.com/leon_heller/dds.html

I can not link there,Why?

Change /h**p: to http: (wthout "**")

Links is working, I tested now .....

you can use typical circuit of Wien-bridge

Hello

Surf TI's application notes, I remember I found an App. Note that was talking about generating sinewave from square wave.

Kind day

what if i want to convert from trianglewave to sinewave using op-amps?

Hmmm 0.1Hz -> 200 is a wide range, better to use standard Sine generator ICs.

around 10 years back i had developed a sine wave from a Triangle wave, i had used Diode clippers to generate the same,
Even Filtering can be used to filter out a square wave to a sine Wave.

i had studied a simple one but looking here it makes the topic more complex let me know how can we convert a triangle wave generator into sine wave generator

sinewave generator!

The nonlinear clipper method (like in the old Intersil 8038 chip) approximately converts a triangle wave into a sinewave over a wide frequency range, but you will typically see one or two percent distortion. Here's an ICL8038 data sheet - see the right side of the schematic on page 4:
**broken link removed**

A moderately sharp low-pass filter would work wonderfully, but you must tune the filter to follow the frequency of the input triangle wave or square wave. A switched-capacitor filter is easier to tune over a wide frequency range than an analog filter, however neither filter method provides automatic tuning.

Status
Not open for further replies.