Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can I open DLL files using Visual Basic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navid T

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
question about DLL

hello
how can i open and read DLL files ? how can i open dll fils by visual basic?
thank you

Re: question about DLL

You cannot read the source code of a DLL but you may find utilities on the NET which may tell you about the function exported by a DLL. Exported functions are functions which can be called externally from another DLL or applicaton.

nvd said:
You cannot read the source code of a DLL but you may find utilities on the NET which may tell you about the function exported by a DLL. Exported functions are functions which can be called externally from another DLL or applicaton.

you know a good tool that can do this for me?

regards

One tool is windows disassembler. I am studying in university and am not at home. If I happen to visit my home, I would tell you about that software as my computer is there.

question about DLL

You can use vb6 internal util... object browser ...to see the exposed interface of a DLL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back