Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can I interpret the linearity graph of this mosfet?

boramm

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello

I conducted a simulation to check the linearity between the drain and source when the general mosfet is on-state.

A simple circuit was constructed to apply power up to 40dBm. However, when the input power was 27dBm, the phenomenon of gain extension occurred.

From the results, should I see 27dBm as the MOSFET being broken down? Can i see the breakdown phenomenon in the simulation as well?

thank you

"linearity graph of this mosfet?"

Which graph, which Mosfet? what supply? what RdsOn? what source impedance? What Coss? What gain?
Why are you doing this?
A tsmc nmos mosfet was used, and power was input to the drain up to 40dBm or more to design the switch. However, the mosfet gains gain after a power input of more than 27dBm. I am not able to understand this phenomenon.
캡처.JPG
p1db.jpg

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back