Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How Can I here to a song in my car CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

sortlaih

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a files in mp3 and ra format I want to be able listen for those file in my car CD by converting them but I don't know how do that ..?Is this the right place for my Q other wise guide where shall I place my Q...

Hello,
you need two things:
1) Ahead Nero (www.ahead.de) to convert and burn mp3 files
2) www.eo-video.com to convert .ra in wav (then use Nero to burn your cd)

HTH, Bye!!

Sir ..
I need format make me able to ply them in my car but mp3 dosn't ply in a car CD I my right...?

mp3 in a car

Hi
For play mp3 in a car you must have a MP3 car radio or MP3 CD-Changer.

There are many projects on the net for Mp3 in a car using a personal computer board an LCD connected to parallel port and winamp running under windows.

Use a search engine (winamp car player LCD) or take a initial look at

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/9546/player/

Winamp Plugin

Hi again

Take also a look at winamp plugin homepage.
There are some plugin for using winamp by means of an external keyboard connected to serial port, or joistick port, or numeric pad etc.
Some projects use a TV infrared remote control for the same purpose.

Sounds I can solve the problem only by hardware solutions !Is that main there is no software solutions ?

what software solution ? which OS do you have on your car CD player ??????

if you want to make it easier just take any cd player that supports mp3 and connect it's Line Out to your car CD

I want to ask about the format of the CD's in our shops/stores which are worked normaly in our cars CD ?How can I convert to this format ?

This format did not need any hardware It's need only a converter

hi sortlaih,
Seems we don’t understand you. Can you be more specific in your question?
If you have an “ordinary” car CD player /like mine/ you may listen only ordinary CD’s like these in CD shops. You can’t listen mp3 files written on CD-R. To do this you need to _convert_ mp3 files to raw audio files /i.e. *.wav/ and write them to CD-R. There are many mp3 to wav converters available on the net. In fact most CD writing software has build in mp3 conversion capabilities like Nero Burning Rom and WinOnCD. So write your own AUDIO CD with your favorites mp3 files.

best regards!

stroma said:
hi sortlaih,
Seems we don’t understand you. Can you be more specific in your question?
If you have an “ordinary” car CD player /like mine/ you may listen only ordinary CD’s like these in CD shops. You can’t listen mp3 files written on CD-R. To do this you need to _convert_ mp3 files to raw audio files /i.e. *.wav/ and write them to CD-R. There are many mp3 to wav converters available on the net. In fact most CD writing software has build in mp3 conversion capabilities like Nero Burning Rom and WinOnCD. So write your own AUDIO CD with your favorites mp3 files.

best regards!

Yes I have an “ordinary” car CD player and I can listen only ordinary CD’s like these in CD shops.
I want to be able to listen mp3 files written on CD-R By converting them..?
Under which format shall I convert the MP3 format ?
Are you sure that *.wav format can be listen to in “ordinary” car CD player ?

Thankx for your help

you can play in car CD only audio files
you can convert your .mp3 or .wav files to audio format and burn it to CD.
you may use Nero burner or smth like that to do it

Sortlaih,

Whatever disc burning software you use, make sure
that for disc-type you specify AUDIO and not DATA.
Many (if not all) CD burning softwares will automatically
do the MP3 to audio track conversion for you.

What CD burning software are you using? Let us know.
I'm sure someone else here uses it and may be able to
walk you through the procedure step by step.

Just a thought. Most car cd players will not read a CDRW but most will read a CDR.
Most burning software will burn a resonable audio cd. Will the cds you burn work in your house cd player.
Allways use high quaulity discs (TDKetc)

Barrybear

To modify circuit

I think you meight find a way to modify the ordinary CD to read MP3 format . I've seen the PCB before. The module is added to decoder the MP3. I have not the schematic. Maybe someone can hint us.
By the way, a 5 CD system can be a 5*10 album system.

Nick C. said:
Sortlaih,

Whatever disc burning software you use, make sure
that for disc-type you specify AUDIO and not DATA.
Many (if not all) CD burning softwares will automatically
do the MP3 to audio track conversion for you.

What CD burning software are you using? Let us know.
I'm sure someone else here uses it and may be able to
walk you through the procedure step by step.

I have Nero 5.

Re: To modify circuit

linjyh said:
I think you meight find a way to modify the ordinary CD to read MP3 format . I've seen the PCB before. The module is added to decoder the MP3. I have not the schematic. Maybe someone can hint us.
By the way, a 5 CD system can be a 5*10 album system.

any one have any about this PCB....?????

maybe the solution more simple is to use MusicMatch Jukebox. It contains a tool that converts mp3 --> cdaudio and burns CD

sortlaih said:
I have a files in mp3 and ra format I want to be able listen for those file in my car CD by converting them but I don't know how do that ..?Is this the right place for my Q other wise guide where shall I place my Q...

go on www.mp3project.com you can find different projects :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back