Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can I drive my 5x7 led matrix using pic16f877? and the..

Status
Not open for further replies.

programmer143

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
5x7 led matrix circuit

when using my pic simulator. there are outputs. but in implementing my design, there are absolutely no outputs visible. what is the correct way to connect pin 1 of pic16f788? what about pin 11,12,31,and 32? what about pin 13 and 14?:cry:

led matrix circuit

Hi,

What compiler/IDE are you using ? CCS/MPLAB ?
What simulator are you using ? PROTEUS ?

+++

ccs c led matrix

im using CCS C compiler. i simulated my program using pic simulator ide and the results were good but when i connect it in the actual design (actual circuit) nothing happens, even the pin that was supposedly high has no output

matriz led ccs compiler

Are you using ICSP programming, or you have to unplug the uC to do it ?

Try post here the circuit you are using. There is no reason to it don't work if you are doing all it correctly, according datasheet.

+++

led matrix with pic16f877a

hey andre! :D my circuit is finally working. (not fully) but there is progress. i think there is problem with my crystal resonator before. anyway thanks for the reply. :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back