Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how can i do WWAN network project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaber2611

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everybody,

It's a pleasure to me to join that informative forum.

My thread regarding an idea i'm thinking about to do, but cause i'm not familiar about how to do it, and how does it work, so came here asking people here for some help.

Well, i live in a town,about 10km*2 area, it's small, and i wanna supply it with wireless internet connection, from my building which stands on the river side, i collected some pdf files about that subject, and read it, but still need some help from anyone here whose familiar with networking, so here are my questions:

1- How can i do this?, will i have to install Antenna or 802.11 router can cover that area?
2- Will it be reliable network?, covering the town with good internet speed?
3- what software i'll need to use as a server to monitor the network?
4- how much approximately is the cost?

would appreciate if anyone have good pdf file explaining how can i do that project, specific to my project only, not general one.

Thanks in advance

Re: how can i doWWAN network project.

anyone can help me with that project?, i'm still waiting your reply. :)

Anyone can give information about that thread?, PDF file, ppt file, or recommended handbook covering that topic?, cause a bit hard for me to collect right information by googling, especially cause i am not familiar with that kind of networks, so please just let's discuss it, or give at least any recommended web site or handbook as i mentioned to use as a good reference for doing that project.
Will appreciate your reply.

Gaber2611 one of the reasons that you haven’t seen a response is because your hitting up someone’s bread’n’butter. What I mean is what your trying to accomplish is engineer a WLAN for metro-area coverage. Read about Belair and Minneapolis or read about Azalea and the Beijing Olympics all perfect examples of what you’re trying to do, basically 1 outdoor hardened dual band AP per city block corner.

You need to ask more specific questions or you can hire me professionally; just pm me.

BTW if you need someone onsite I do travel internationally.

Status
Not open for further replies.