Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can I create a balun in CST?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadabro

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi.

I´m simulating a antenna, but the feed point is not balanced..so a balun is necessary, unfortunately CST Help / examples, dont give me any help regarding this subject.

How can i create a balun in CST?

Thanks.

Re: balun in CST

you should design a balun at first, then simulate it in CST and tune the parameter to meet your requirement.

but that´s my problem, i dont know what design i´ll do for the balun and how to feed it.

i´m simulating a loop, the balun should be in the center of the loop..so following the example of the yagi in CST, i feed the antenna with a discrete port with 197.5ohm expecting to have a result of 50ohm?

i was hopping to feed the antenna using a waveguide port..

please post the structure of your antenna and maybe someone can help you.

hi nadabro
I also need the details about balun coaxial feed in CST MWS. My model is two arm archimean spiral antenna . I want to use baluns coaxial feed. I don't know how to design in CST? Did you get any idea about it. Plz can you share with me.

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back