Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can I burn the RealMedia files of the Berkeley webcast into a DVD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim cage

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Does anybody knows how can I burn the RealMedia files of the berkeley webcast into a DVD?

I know that I can convert the RM to mpeg files to about 200Mb each file.
This means that I can have on a DVD about 20 files.

But now I want to burn these files to be played on a DVD...but If I use the Nerovision - only one Mpeg file will be on the DVD disc .

Has anyone succeeded in burning ~10 lectures in a DVD disc the can be viewed in a DVD palyer?

Also, I remember that two years ago I was able to capture the streaming videos into an WMV format (and not real player) using some software but I cant remember how I've done it.
Any Ideas?

Regards,

Berkeley Webcast

WoW !! cn u upload those lectures?

Re: Berkeley Webcast

Jim cage said:
Hi,

Does anybody knows how can I burn the RealMedia files of the berkeley webcast into a DVD?

I know that I can convert the RM to mpeg files to about 200Mb each file.
This means that I can have on a DVD about 20 files.

But now I want to burn these files to be played on a DVD...but If I use the Nerovision - only one Mpeg file will be on the DVD disc .

Has anyone succeeded in burning ~10 lectures in a DVD disc the can be viewed in a DVD palyer?

Also, I remember that two years ago I was able to capture the streaming videos into an WMV format (and not real player) using some software but I cant remember how I've done it.
Any Ideas?

Regards,

If you have the .mpg files you can use Pinnacle Studio or a cheap option is the Windows Movie Maker and edit in DVD format then burn.

1. Import the .mpg file into the video editing tool
2. Edit the video you can add transitions, effects and background music.
3. Make movie in DVD format so you can play it with your DVD player.

You can google something about Studio Pinnacle Tutorial.

Cheers

Re: Berkeley Webcast

Window Movie Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back