Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can a buy this book from egypt urgently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't amazon ship to your country?

Another alternative may be ebay, do a search , there are a few sellers that have the book but add the shipping cost to see what the total value is.

I found two sellers
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Another alternative may be to contact an amazon seller to sell it to you directly if they can't sell using the Amazon platform, that is how I bought this book a few years back.

Alex

Reactions: #MAAM#

#MAAM#

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Doesn't amazon ship to your country?

Another alternative may be ebay, do a search , there are a few sellers that have the book but add the shipping cost to see what the total value is.

I found two sellers
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Another alternative may be to contact an amazon seller to sell it to you directly if they can't sell using the Amazon platform, that is how I bought this book a few years back.

Alex

thank you Alex. but i need to buy this book from library in EGYPT as a hard copy. thanks in advance.

All that I wrote was for a hards copy, not an ebook version.

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back