Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How calculate mean square power of an OFDM symbol wth CP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanHelsing21

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How i can calculate the mean square power of an OFDM symbol wth CP?I want to use awgn at simulink.

Re: How calculate mean square power of an OFDM symbol wth CP

You can calculate power both in frequency domain or time domain. but the prefered method is in time domain (i.e. after IFFT) . In simulink you may use square and moving average to calculate the signal power.

Re: How calculate mean square power of an OFDM symbol wth CP

there is know ofdm symbol with cp
ofdm symbol includes cp..
so if u want to calculate mean square power measn its for each ofdm symbol not for ofdm symbol with cp..

wel to calculate consider the peak value of each ofdm symbol... and do the rest its straight forward

In simulink you may use square and moving average to calculate the signal power.
wel tats one of te option are else u can create a mat function block and insert after cp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back