Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How are Smart Card Splitter done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bibo1978

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi there I want to know how does smart card splitters are done I have seen some made with the AVR Microcontroller can any one guide me to the Idea

smartcard splitter

Salam,

Any Schematics will be welcome.

Thanks

card splitter schematic

I don't have a Schematic I only want to know the Idea I have seen such a products like at this site:

**broken link removed**

can u help

card splitter sat

smart card splitter question??? visit my website for more info.

I am pleased to announce my newly attach to: BLUETVSAT ELECTRONIC CO LTD

Our company, which is China Baisheng Electronics Company Limited (CBECL) is specialized in developing, manufacturing and selling digital TV integrated receivers-including DVB-S,DVB-C, DVB-T and supplementary equipments. We have worked with clients from Hong Kong, SEA, Middle East and Europe.

CBECL has developed its series of brands like BLUETVSAT and PTVROSAT Series, E Series and four series of set top box (STB)-Multiple CA System Satellite STB, singular CA System Satellite STB, FTA Universal Satellite STB and Digital Cable TV STB.

We do sell other items including Sharing box, Card splitter, Tuner, Chips and ICs as well.

Regarding our company and our products, please visit the website as stated below:

http://www.ptvrosat.com/en/english.htm

I would be glad to answer any of your questions you may have.

Warmest Regards,

Helen Huang

Re: Smart Card Splitter

I need smart card splitter or schematic drawing which can work nds system
any can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.