Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How and where is multisim used in circuit design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepu_ttc

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello guys i want to know about "multisim".how and where it will be used in circuit designing.

--pradeep--

Re: begnier

Hello!

Multisim is a circuit drawing and simulation tool made by Electronics Workbench. It is used all over the place from simple electronics design to sophisticated consumer electronics. I have seen this used in many universities.

I think they have a free download of their software on the website www.electronicsworkbench.com ..

Also they were bought by a much larger company National Instruments a while ago, so you can check out www.ni.com and search for help and tutorials etc. I found a great one there for creating your own parts based on SPICE models..

Happy simulating!

EDA_fan
hello guys i want to know about "multisim".how and where it will be used in circuit designing.

Re: begnier

this software is used to implement the electronics circuits and also they show you the response without implementing the circuit on ground/ board.
so save cost and time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back