Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how analyse parabolic(Dish) antenna in cst?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shazdek0ch0l0

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
parabolic dish antenna cst

i want to analysis parabolic antenna (dish) in cst ,
is there any body to help me?

i want to ask a really important question: how can i draw a parabolic shape in cst???

56 parabolic dish

Hai it is possible..........

U choose 'cone' option and give bottom radius and top radius u can get the parabolic structure........

thank you dear,but cone option is not ever similar to parabolic

my teacher said me :
"use MAtLB software to draw a parabolic shap and then import it to CST!"
i want to find a routine way to analyse parabolic dish antenna .
i don't think all engineers use this way ,
so if any people in this website has any idea about this problem,i will be thankful to heard that

i thought parabolic antenna is very famouse and used also 1 time by each engineers!
plz help me dears

Then draw a cylinder with small height and use twist and tapper option u can draw a parabola or u draw sphere and cut it in the bottom u can get parabola try this....

I think u can use autocad. draw a parabola(if u can use an equation based curve use x=t y=t^2 z=0) t=0 to 4(just an example) and den sweep it. and import d file. or u can use hfss also fr d same thing and import in ur software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back