Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how about veritak HDL design tool ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy2000a

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
veritak

compare activeHDL ..modelsim

veritak purchase

Aldec for design entry for Xilinx FPGA's. It works well, adding
the Xilinx IP (from CoreGen) is no problem. Simulating the design is
striate forward, and though test benches can be used, they are not
necessary.

Active HDL ran 5X faster

Active-HDL was the only tool that could cut & paste diagrams directly
into Microsoft Office.

rtl design viewer tool

Modelsim is one of the industry standard tool, which gives good cost per features and performance and has a very good market share.

ActiveHDL is not so popular in the industry and doesnt have as many features as ModelSim. but for beginners its quite popular.

interprinter hindi to english

veritak perpetual license ->50$
modelsim perpetual license ->~35000$
active HDL perpetual license ->~30000$

I think veritak is so cheap.. that even u dont need to compare if u want to buy..

Veritak got crashed 2-3 times when I tried to simulate a design,and some switches were not working... not sure abt the speed compred to others. its good for personal/educational use.

active hdl license

Wow this is a good news to verilog users .who are interestred in learning or experimenting with verilog

hdl design tools

Veritak is shareware of verilog-2001 based simulator,should run as fast as MXE 6.0 regarding RTL sim.
(http://www.sugawara-systems.com/benchmark_comparison.htm)

Technical support is free, so do not hesitate to report your indication.

Tak.sugawara

whizkid said:
veritak perpetual license ->50$
modelsim perpetual license ->~35000$
active HDL perpetual license ->~30000$

I think veritak is so cheap.. that even u dont need to compare if u want to buy..

Veritak got crashed 2-3 times when I tried to simulate a design,and some switches were not working... not sure abt the speed compred to others. its good for personal/educational use.

buy veritak

ModelSim is the professional tool and is the standard. You can probably even use the free (student) version of ModelSim and compare it. But that version is gate and speed limited.

Veritak Simulator is the most fast simulator in interprinter type of simulator.
I have compared the Veritak and SilosIII, find the Veritak run very fast and very excellent. Also Veritak is very cheap, I think it is the most cheap simulator but it is a very excellent tool.
(((((((()))))))))
((((*^*^*))))))
(( *^*^*^*)))))
(*^*^*^*^*))))))
(((*^*^*^*)))))
(((( *^*^*)))))
(((((((()))))))))

Iryou Riku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com