Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How a Power Amplifier should look using a network analyzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

shirani mehr

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,

I am working on a RF Power Amplifier. I need to know how does the spectrum of a Power Amplifier would look on a Network Analyzer. It would be perfect if someone can show me any picture.

Thank you all,
Cheers

Re: How a Power Amplifier should look using a network analyz

Network analyzer? Don't you mean spectrum analyzer?

No I mean Network Analyzer, for showing S-parameters and Reflection and Transmission Coefficients.

If you are not careful.....it could look a lot like smoke rising up from the face of the network analyzer.

This is a strange question. You can get them from any power amp application notes or technical papers.

anyway, if you want to measure the small signal s parameters, just do it with two port calibration.

rF circuit design

Dear All,
I had to work for some RF Circuit, which includes PA, LNA, MIXER etc

I am very new to this field, i started reading book by "RF Circuit Design by Ludwig"

Is it essentialy to understand MAXWELL Electomagentic Principles, is there any simple way to get those concepts?

Is there any other method to go start RF Design Works?
Which will help to understand and work efficiently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back