Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hobby circuit books for projects on breadboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssatyaki

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey ive done the stuff like 555 timer,diode and ldr and stuff on the breadboard like vinoth8051 told me...
but i want to do more circuits and complex ones for experience and fun too...
is there any book which show you how to make such circuit on the board and has such projects and stuff explained....
thanks

Here are some sites I have used in the past. They are in no particular order, except I have found the first three to be most useful when I am searching for something. The last two are commercial. I have absolutely no connection with them and hope it is not considered spam here.

John

Electronic Circuits - Free Electronic Circuits
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Official Home Page of the Roman Black
Laurier's Handy Dandy Little Circuits
**broken link removed**
Picprojects main project index page
**broken link removed**
FC's Electronic Circuits
Electronics Lab - Home

Commercial:

Electronics DIY - Electronic Schematics FM Transmitters TV Transmitters Stereo Transmitters
Electronic Kits

if you are looking for a simple way to connect a microcontroller to your breadboard have a look at the microstick
**broken link removed**

it has an onboard USB programmer and a header to plug into a breadboard to connect to your circuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back