Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HLS tools (to transfer from C or mat to VHDL )

Status
Not open for further replies.

enga3b2

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All

Do u have a link where I can download a HLS tool? I need a tool that takes a C or matlab file and transfers it to vhdl.
I already tried the HDL in Simulink of Matlab but it doesn't support many of functions so I need another tool, any suggestions?

Hello All

Do u have a link where I can download a HLS tool? I need a tool that takes a C or matlab file and transfers it to vhdl.
I already tried the HDL in Simulink of Matlab but it doesn't support many of functions so I need another tool, any suggestions?

HDL coder is one of the best converters out there, and it's pretty rubbish. Many functions just cannot be directly converted.
THe only solution is to learn digital logic design and maybe you'll understand why they cannt be converted.

Yes, learn VHDL.

I already know VHDL before but it will cost me much time to review and then make the design while easier solution with HLS is available

- - - Updated - - -

HDL coder is one of the best converters out there, and it's pretty rubbish. Many functions just cannot be directly converted.
THe only solution is to learn digital logic design and maybe you'll understand why they cannt be converted.

I need to try other types such as "Auto ESL’s AutoPilot HLS" or others but i can't find a link for download :)

I need to try other types such as "Auto ESL’s AutoPilot HLS" or others but i can't find a link for download :)

Looks like they were purchased by Xilinx, so its probably part of the Vivado tool or something. You will probably need to contact them.

What are you designing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back