Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hitech picc question - how can i select the device

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakan

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hitech picc question

hi,

i use hitec picc

when i have only one device (like lcd) i can use printf function. but when i have two device how can i select the device? i want to use printf function with bouth of them.

Make a global vairiable to decide what device. (or Add routine to printf and export...)

You may edit printf routine to reference this.

You will set and reset this variable in caller routine...

PS: Printf routine is very heavy. Do not try make "printf"....

HI,

Before of all I think that you must consider if you really need to use printf (need lot of code and time to execute). So, if you need only to print text on the LCD (without formating values) you can use the lcd.c library (found easly on the web, if you whant it, let me know).

The functions inside are simple and you can make easly a function to write values.

Hope Help

NeuralC

Re: hitech picc question

Could you explain me how to setup the printf function for display on LCD. My need is to visualice floating and integer numbers , please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back