Can't see any thing in?????

imran khan

hitachi v 212

here's part one

hitachi oscilloscope

here's part two

hitachi v-212 manual

well
i'm sorry guys , in my first browse there was no files in this post as Imran said and after uploading part 2 i saw the files already uploaded , don't know why this happen !!
regards

Added after 58 minutes:

for the first wrong uploading i apologize again and here's a very nice manual in pdf format it has all the scope features and could be a well operating manual including all schematics in details better than .gif pics and complete hoping to be forgiven
regards

hitachi v-212 oscilloscope

Why the hell are you making individual psots for each file chunk???
The rules say: 6 files per post with maxmimum 30MBytes totally!!!

Correct or I will delete everything!

hitachi oscilloscope v-212 manual

Hey I've been trying to figure out how to use v-212 that I got off of eBay. Thanks!

v-212 oscilloscope

i can't download it .help me

oscilloscope diagram

nnbk_eda said:
i can't download it .help me
You joined today, but you've to wait a few days. Without points files can only be downloaded from the free mirror. New files are mirrored after some weeks.

hitachi oscilloscope v212

I also have an Hitachi V-212 20 MHz scope, but I'm not seeing how to get to the "Download Mirror" can you give us further instructions? Also I would suggest a generic Oscilloscope book. There should be plenty sitting alone at the library.

hitachi 20mhz oscilloscope v-212

good stuff ,but i can not see it,what a pity

oscilloskop v-212

Indeed, I cannot find this "Download Attachments with "Free Mirror" Link." Perhaps $2 isn't too much to ask since these manuals are running ~$20 elsewhere:!: Meanwhile, here is a link to a nice primer from Tektronics: http://www.tek.com/Measurement/App_Notes/XYZs/03W_8605_2.pdf
You can also download a service manual here: **broken link removed**

hitachi v-302b oscilloscope

I am going in circles trying to open the 4 part Hitachi V-212 manual. First it says I need to open the previous part first. I tried that which apparently is part 1 and it says it's corrupt. Tried 4 times. I give up.
Carl

hitachi 20 mhz oscilloscope v-212 manuals

THANKS FOR SHARING ...
OKOK
CAN YOU GIVE ME V-302B MANUAL

diagram oscilloscope

Thanks for sharing

hitachi v212 oscilloscope manual

Thanks for the files, I have been searching for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…