Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

High voltage power supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRATIK TUPE

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a small query about high voltage power supply i have a two different components of the same company

1 EMCO A/AH SERIES (datasheet link-http://www.hivolt.com/index.php?id=h...chash=712bc819).

2 Emco E series (datasheet link-http://www.hivolt.com/index.php?id=h...chash=465c2664)

is it possible to connect both high voltage components in series with some additional circuit to get an additional (combined) O/P. & if yes can u help me to build the additional circuitry please.

Thanks in advance, Waiting for replies please reply.

With Regards,
Pratik

dear both links are not showing any components.
would you like to explain what type of these componets are?
means its module of HV
or transformer or something else

shabaz....thanks buddy....
here r the attachments in pdf kindly u guys refer them please give me a fast reply....actually my project is 2 months behid the schedule so it will be great if u experts give me a faster solution...
according to me those r basically some kind of HV modules but too small...and less HV than what is my requirement..so i was thinking them to combine the two O/Ps.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• a_ah.pdf
    444.3 KB · Views: 103
  • ag_agh.pdf
    663.4 KB · Views: 105
  • e(1).pdf
    305.8 KB · Views: 101

hey guys now i have uploaded the attachments please if still there is a problem to view them kindly notify me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back