Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

High voltage inverter problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umamaheswar

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

Am doing the inverter with driver and n channel mosfet.
my problem
Testing with 24vdc input and output is coming 12v ac when am going for high voltage 100vdc and output is showing 12vac only, can any one tell me what is problem?

Post a schematic, maybe helps to make suggestions.

Schematic
Capture.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi,

Why three times the same circuit? Or is there any differenc I don't see?

Why you use a "scope" but don''t show the according pictures? (They show the mistake you made)

Why no information about frequency?

Why do you ask about:
Testing with 24vdc input and output is coming 12v ac when am going for high voltage 100vdc and output is showing 12vac only, can any one tell me what is problem?
...but I can't find those values in your pictures?

Why not clean up the schematic by removing unnecessary crossings of your signals?
(This makes ypur schematic mor easy to read fir us, but also for you.... and will make your mistake more obvious)

Klaus

Are you reporting real measurements or simulation results?

The schematic has several issues: Bootstrap capacitor of 1 nF is too small, gate supply of 24V is too high. The schematic is also incomplete, missing VDD supply, probably a problem of the Proteus model.

C1, C2, need to be 1uF

- - - Updated - - -

and yes, 24V is too high, try 15V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back