Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

High Speed Camera trigger circuit with delay control needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

debasisswan

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
Long back I I have used a circuit to fire my flash gun to get some high speed photographs. It was a 9V. DC run LM324 and a SCR based one with built in Delay control. So far I can recall, it was in early eighties. Most probably I got it in Electronics For You Magazine in India. It worked perfectly for long. But I have missed the gadget as well as the circuit. I am not an expert so cannot just redesign the circuit. Can anyone please throw some light on the details of the circuit if you can recall?

I did some googling for this but did not get the old circuit. Almost all the new ideas come without suitable delay control. Is there any alternative circuit you may suggest?

As I live in a small town without any well structured electronics market, I would prefer a circuit that will be with simple kits like 555 or 324 or 741, can be assembled on a general purpose board, with built in delay circuit.

Please help.

Regards-
Debasis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back