Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

high frequency receiver, TV channels sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

rana naseem javed

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all

i am very fond of electronics and i want to build a circuit of high frequency receiver in which i can receive tv channels sound and also cordless and if possible to receive cellular phone frequency

i have an fm receiver from 88 to 108 mhz can i increase its receiving frequency

any body can help me

rana naseem javed

high frequency receiver

If it's a simple, mechanical tuned receiver, you can possibly extend it to receive lower VHF radio telephony. TV sound won't
work without a new front end or a frequency converter. Can't receive digital communication (most cordless phones, cellular) anyway.

Re: high frequency receiver

try to make your own receiver, their is a very powerfull ic called tda7000 it is full superheterodyne fm receiver you only need to add some capacitors and inductors around it, and yes you could catch audio of tv channels but you cannot decode video of course.

Re: high frequency receiver - help needed

You can not recive TV sound or mobile phone or fm amateur band 144Mhz with
TDA 7000 or similiar chip circuits.
One option is build something like superregen radio which is capable to
recive 50 - 150 MHz.
Another option especialy if you mean on amateur 144Mhz you can build
fm reciver which can recive frequency from 144 to 146Mhz.
I'm not sure if is legal made reciver which can recive mobile GSM frequency.
By the way this signsls are digital sequencing signals and canot be recived on
analog way.

I'm saying you can because i tried it and it works.
not a good choice of course, it works very poor but it does work.
i captured the audio of a vhf tv station here in lebanon.
about the gsm of course it won't work, even if you make a gsm band receiver you will capture noise or grbage data since it's coded digital information and it's coding is not an opn source as far as i know

hi/i know of such.u need to have tv tuner and fm receiver built around td7000 and a pic based circuit and software 2 get amat band ; police and many me think is from 108mhz to 700mhz.i will upload pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back