Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi! I am looking for IDE for SDL language. Please, help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdsl_

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

sdsl_ said:

Call Telelogic if you want a complete solution including codegen (and can pay!). Cinderella is an SDL editor with simulator but no codegen - but has downloadable trial. There is a small French company whose name I can't remember which is doing an new SDL-style editor but with C++ syntax.

HTH
barny

Thank you very much.

Thank you very much for answers. Cinderella is very interesting ide. But may be You know any free or cheap soft that can convert SDL diagrams in C++. Telelogic' soft may be good but it costs absolutely mad money.

May be Sintef's ProgGen?

May be Sintef's ProgGen? When i have c++ source of sdl diagrams how can i connect them with my code in assembler and c++?

Re: May be Sintef's ProgGen?

sdsl_ said:
May be Sintef's ProgGen? When i have c++ source of sdl diagrams how can i connect them with my code in assembler and c++?
That's what the 'mad money' is for: a complete code-gen solution that works. Non-trivial.

Haven't looked at ProgGen, but I expect that to execute the generated code there should be some sort of 'kernel' which executes the generated code with SDL semantics.

Connections to environment should be done through that.

Can you customise ProgGen? If you don't know, you've got a lot of work to do.

What are you trying to do?

Thanks

If my firm decide to buy something it will be ProgGen. It is cheaper that Telelogic in times. Telelogic doesn't understand that there are a lot of countries where people can't pay as much money as in the usa. And i suppose you know how we get software in countries like Polsha. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back